Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekly Recap: Kindred with the Eglain

The Prized Eglain Steed
I wasn't expecting to finish the Eglain rep this weekend. I wanted to avoid crafting my way to kindred like I did with Mathom because that was a pain. I quested my way for most of the rep, but I'll admit I got tired of Lone Lands at level 34 and finished it up with some Hearty Onion Soup quests (only about 30 or so to finish up the rep). I still have to go back and finish a few deeds, mostly slayer ones but I'm not overly concerned about that. I also finished off book 2 so I'm that much closer to the Grey steed.
Posing majestically in the North Downs
This next week will be a lot slower for rep and leveling due to school being back in session. Poor Tig will be cooling her heels for a while, but on the plus side rested XP!
I'm debating about buying the Steed of the Khandolar in the shop, but am unsure as to whether or not it will come back. They also have four steeds on sale for around 1000 TP which I have. I might do one of the sale mounts because that way I'm not spending anymore real money other than my $10 a month subscription fee.

Goals:
Rep with the Rangers of Esteldin.
Rep with Wardens of Annuminas.  

2 comments:

  1. Very majestic poses. :)

    I'm taking notes on your cook-your-way-to-better-rep recipes. Now that sounds like a great way to level without doing much work, unless you consider cooking boring.

    Steed of the Khundolar is nice, fast at 68%, and will give you a Warsteed cosmetic set. The sale horses right now are cheaper, but I don't recall which ones are on sale so don't know if they come with cosmetics. Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a whole lot of crafting you can do to get rep, I might start doing a guide on each area :) I think I'm going to pass on the store ponies this month, while I like the look of the Khundolar Steed I don't really want to shell out money for turbine points to get him.
      Also thanks for the visit and the comment I love your blog :)

      Delete