Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Road to being the Saviour of Eriador: part one


The first step I took in completing the Saviour of Eriador was to defeat Thaurlach. The story line for this is pretty interesting, and introduces you to one of my favorite elves Glathlirel. Just look at her outfit! The fight was fairly easy, we ran it with two 85s (a loremaster and a champion) and two 75s (a ministrel (Tig) and a warden). I don't think you could complete this with any less people (maybe 3) because of the levers that need to be pulled when fighting Thaurlach. The two 85s knew what they were doing so that also made the run a lot easier.
It makes me a little sad that this was so easy. According to my friends who ran me this used to be a big deal and people would gather for the turn in of this quest. I know content is constantly getting out-leveled but I still think it's sad when a 12 man raid can be completed by 4 people. Oh well now I'm one step closer to getting my Dunedain war-steed.

No comments:

Post a Comment